The level to which Le Tandem has been renovated highlights its original features whilst introducing modern standards tastefully, particularly in the kitchen and the bathrooms. High-speed broadband by wifi, two HD televisions with channels in English and French and bluetooth music systems are provided for guests who want modern convenience.
Inside space is very generous at 250m² for groups of up to 8 people. We prefer to give each guest a real bed and to have two people per bedroom. However, we are open to discuss other arrangements if a larger group would like to stay at Le Tandem.
- Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3. Two beds of 90x200 to be arranged as singles or a double, two bedside tables, a wardrobe with hanging and shelves, a dressing table with mirror and hair-dryer and a separate seating area
- Bedroom 4. Double bed of 150x200, two bedside tables, a wardrobe with hanging and shelves and a dressing table with mirror and hair-dryer
- Bathroom 1. Bath, separate large shower cubicle, washbasin
- Bathroom 2. Large shower cubicle, washbasin and wc
- Second WC in separate room
- Two large water heaters to provide ample hot water for all guests
- Kitchen-Dining Room. This room is the social centre of Le Tandem providing a modern fully-equipped kitchen that opens to the dining area which has a table that seats up to 10 people. The facilities include: oven, induction hob, extractor, dishwasher, microwave, senseo coffee machine, kettle, toaster, cookware, tableware and a wall-mounted television
- Lounge. This room was formerly the café-bar and it is a place to relax together with comfortable seating around the original, large stone fireplace that houses a log burner. This room contains many of the original features of the house including a traditional oak ceiling, oak staircase and a tomette tiled floor. The lounge has a number of pieces of traditional furniture and a music system
- Games Room. This room is the largest as it was formerly the village dance hall. It is designed to appeal to all ages and it has; a pool/snooker table, table football, a tv area with a dvd player and an x-box 360, a music system, a games/card table and a selection of games, books and dvds
- Boot Room. Includes the downstairs wc, a washing machine, bbq and storage space for coats and walking gear
Le Tandem has a securely fenced rear garden that is large enough for children and dogs to play in. It is perfectly positioned for outside eating in the afternoon and the evening but the front garden is the place for breakfast or morning coffee. Tables and chairs are provided for both gardens and locked cycle storage is available. There is onsite parking for two cars with further space available adjacent to Le Tandem.